For your convenience please find directions to the Las Vegas Convention Center from the most common locations:
FROM MCCARRAN INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
- Merge onto McCarran Airport Connector/Swenson St/Wayne Newton Blvd
- Continue on to follow Swenson St.
- Use the middle lane to turn left onto E Harmon Ave.
- Use the right 2 lanes to turn right onto Paradise Rd.
- Turn right onto Convention Center Dr/Silver Dr
FROM INTERSTATE 15 N
- Use the right lane to take exit 39 for Spring Mountain Rd
- Keep right at the fork, follow signs for Highland Drive
- Turn left to merge onto W Desert Inn Rd/Wilbur Clark D.I. Rd
- Use the 2nd from the left lane to turn left onto Paradise Rd.
- Turn right at the 1st cross street onto Convention Center Dr/Silver Dr
Parking at the Las Vegas Convention Center
The current parking fee is $10.00 per space with NO in and out privileges. Anyone leaving the Las Vegas Convention Center and planning to return the same day can get their ticket stamped for re-entry. Vehicles taking up more than one standard parking space will be charged accordingly upon entry when paid parking is in effect.
Complimentary Shuttle Service to the Show
Complimentary shuttle service is provided from hotels within Pizza Expo’s room block that are not accessible by monorail or walking distance to the convention center
Las Vegas Monorail
Let the Las Vegas Monorail be your Transportation Solution! The Las Vegas Monorail provides a quick and reliable transportation alternative for leisure and business travelers on the Las Vegas Strip. Directly connected to several Strip resort hotels as well as the Las Vegas Convention Center, the Monorail is the easiest, fastest and most convenient way to get from one end of the Strip to the other in just minutes. Trains arrive every few minutes at each of our seven stations: MGM Grand Station, Bally’s/Paris Las Vegas Station, Flamingo/Caesars Palace Station, Harrah’s/TheLINQ Station, Las Vegas Convention Center Station, Westgate Las Vegas Station and SAHARA Las Vegas Station. The system is open 7 a.m. to Midnight Monday, 7 a.m. to 2 a.m. Tuesday through Thursday and 7 a.m. to 3 a.m. Friday through Sunday. Click here for discounted tickets.